• 4 solid-state high side outputs capable to 5 amps each
(20 amps total).
• High side output withstands up to 25A inrush current.
• 2 channels with PWM dimming capabilities.
• 2 active low digital input channels.
• Status LED’s for each channel.
• Thermal, short circuit, and programmable overload
• Local electronic override capabilities.
• LEN value 2.
The E-Plex 422QMM has been designed to simplify wiring in electronic systems by interfacing to simple
resistive loads for lighting applications. This four-channel DC power distribution module is capable of handling
loads of up to 5A per channel or 20A total. The four channels can be utilized as either inputs, outputs, or a
combination of both. The individual channels may be combined in order to handle larger amperage loads.
The 422QMM incorporates 2 PWM capable channels, allowing the ability to utilize up to two channels as
advanced dimmer circuits for DC lighting banks, providing a flexible solution for lighting without requiring
additional external dimming hardware. Two additional digital inputs allow for status feedback of low-switched
devices. Local electronic override capabilities allow independent operation of the device loads.
1 in stock (can be backordered)