• 10 Blue LED’s for status indications.
• Up to 10 user-defned touch regions.
• Piezo buzzer for alert notifcation.
• Electroluminescent backlight for night-time
• 3” diagonal resistive touch panel.
• Custom artwork overlays with a variety of plastic
bezel fnishes for interior aesthetics.
• LEN value 6.
• Optional V+ connection reduces LEN value to 1.
The E-Plex 478TPS series has a resistive touch panel, with LED’s for status indication. The touch panel
display also includes an audible alarm for switch input verification or alert conditions.
Customizable artwork is available for button identification. The display’s electroluminescent (EL) backlight
allows the entire touch screen to be illuminated uniformly, making them easy to view in various lighting
conditions. The backlight can also be operated in a screen saver mode which will blank it when not in use to
extend the life of the EL panel. In addition, the audible alarm can be muted for nighttime operation.