• 6 channels with outputs capable to 15 amps each (50
• 4 channels are diode protected against back feeding.
• 2 channels with PWM dimming capabilities.
• Reverse battery protected.
• Status LED’s for each channel.
• Thermal, short circuit, and programmable overload
• Local electronic override capabilities.
• Designed for motor loads.
• LEN value 2.
The E-Plex® 413DWM is a six channel DC power distribution module capable of handling loads of up to 15A
per channel or 50A total. The six channels can be utilized as either inputs, outputs, or a combination of both.
The individual channels may be combined in order to handle larger amperage loads.
With four diode protected channels the module and E-Plex system are protected from being back-fed. This
protection is required in applications where the module is wired in parallel with a system that may be powered
by an additional external source. An example of this includes a bilge pump controlled by a float switch along
with an E-Plex module.
Local electronic override capabilities allow independent operation of the device loads. In addition, the
413DWM design allows for the ability to utilize up to two channels as dimmer circuits, providing a flexible
solution for lighting without requiring additional external dimming hardware.
NOTE: THIS MODULE IS REPLACED BY AN 805OPM WITH CUSTOM FIRMWARE.
The 805OPM replacement will not constitute any logic changes, however, wiring changes will have to be made.