• 6 channels with outputs capable to 15 amps each (50
• 4 channels internally paralleled to support higher
• 2 channels with PWM dimming capabilities.
• Reverse battery protected.
• Status LED’s for each channel.
• Thermal, short circuit, and programmable overload
• Local electronic override capabilities.
• Designed for motor loads.
• LEN value 2.
The E-Plex 407QHM is a six channel DC power distribution module capable of handling loads of up to 15A
per channel or 50A total. Four channels are internally paralleled in sets of two in order to support higher
amperage loads. Each channel can be utilized as either inputs, outputs, or a combination of both.
The 407QHM incorporates thermal, short circuit, and programmable overload protection in order to safeguard
the module against very rare or severe conditions. Local electronic override capabilities allow independent
operation of the device loads.
In addition, the 407QHM design allows for the ability to utilize up to two channels as dimmer circuits,
providing a flexible solution for lighting without requiring additional external dimming hardware.
NOTE: THIS MODULE IS REPLACED BY AN 805OPM WITH CUSTOM FIRMWARE.
The 805OPM replacement will not constitute any logic changes, however, wiring changes will have to be made unless purchased with the plug-and-play CA-HOI cable harness adapter.