• 30 amps total power capability.
• 6 solid-state low side outputs capable to 5 amps each.
• High side output withstands up to 20A inrush current.
• Local electronic override capabilities.
• Status LED’s for each channel.
• Reverse Battery Protected.
• Short circuit detection.
• LEN value 2.
The E-Plex 426HSS series has been designed to simplify wiring in electronic systems by interfacing two
devices that require a pull to ground signal. This multi-module is ideally suited to drive solenoid, motor, and
lighting applications. It is intended to withstand harsh environments and utilizes sealed Delphi connectors
for an IP66 rating. The module is designed to meet UL1500 standards for ignition proofing. Local electronic
override capabilities allow independent operation of the device loads.