• 6 LED’s for status indications.
• Up to 8 user-defned touch regions.
• Piezo buzzer for alert notifcation.
• Electroluminescent backlight for night-time
• 3” diagonal resistive touch panel.
• 4-digit numerical display to show values with
tenths decimal point.
• Custom artwork overlays with a variety of plastic
bezel fnishes for interior aesthetics.
• LEN value 20.
The E-Plex 367TPD series has a resistive touch panel, with LED’s for status indication and a 4-digit,
7-segment numerical LED display allowing valuable information to be viewed. The touch panel display also
includes an audible alarm for switch input verification or alert conditions.
Customizable artwork is available for button identification. The display’s electroluminescent (EL) backlight
allows the entire touch screen to be illuminated uniformly, making it easy to view in various lighting conditions.
The backlight can also be operated in a screen saver mode which will blank it when not in use to extend the
life of the EL panel. In addition, the audible alarm can be muted for nighttime operation.
4 in stock