• Automatic and manual (optional) transfer between
2 power sources (Power transfer occurs inphase).
• 75 amp max power source amps per bus:
Per channel: 20A normally open.
Per channel: 20A normally closed.
• 8 channels maximum.
• Optical and magnetic isolation from low voltage
• Independent hydraulic magnetic single pole circuit
breakers for each channel.
• Manual override capabilities include:
User defned default relay state with operation via
traditional circuit breakers.
• Includes manual source selection switch / knob.
The E-Plex 442EMS series combines the benefit of automatically transferring between two power sources
and intelligent energy management capabilities for AC loads. Load shedding can be implemented to prevent
unnecessary resetting of circuit breakers.
The module can be used in single-phase 110 or 220 applications. Hydraulic magnetic circuit breakers provide
traditional circuit protection for each channel. Optionally a selector switch can be provided allowing the user
to chose between each power source, off or automatic state. 220 single phase can be supported through the
addition of a isolation transformer or through the addition of an optional linked transfer switch.