Quick and reliable install:
• Installation time reduced by one hour or more.
• Installation is de-skilled.
• Straight forward wired connections to dedicated terminals.
• Allows for simple programming of periodic
pump exercising via E-Plex control.
• Integral current monitoring which can be used to
detect blocked or seized pumps by E-Plex.
• Fewer connections increases reliability.
• Many levels of redundancy – both ﬂoat switches will
operate pump (with or without E-Plex active).
Hard wired signals and controls include:
• Active high (battery positive) “alarm output”.
• Active low (switch to ground / battery negative)
“manual pump run control”
Features to meet craft standards:
• Monitored supply status.
• Pump run indication.
• Alert output on high level.
• Remote manual override.
Simpler Stock Holding:
• Universal power input (9V – 32V) means one part to
suit 12 and 24 volt systems.
E-Plex signals and controls include:
• Power supply available.
• Pump output active.
• Manual pump operation via E-Plex.
• Normal level ﬂoat switch active.
• High level output ﬂoat switch active.
• Pump current draw.