• Measures tank contents by sensing pressure.
• Can be used for diesel, fresh water, grey water or black water.
• Available in top entry and direct mount versions.
• Robust stainless steel sensor.
• Top entry version is adjustable for different depth tanks.
The E-Plex 318PFTG series can be used in a wide variety of applications. The same tank sender can be used
for diesel fuel, fresh water, grey water, or black water tanks.
The tank gauge in its standard version can measure fluid up to a maximum depth of 2m and measures
pressure of fluid in a tank to a high resolution. Tank shape has no effect on the accuracy of the pressure tank
gauge, which makes it useful in applications where the tank shape is irregular.
The tank gauge can be used in multiple configurations, depending on the construction of the tank whether it
is plastic or metallic.
The E-Logic software allows for accurate calibration by building a tank curve table during the initial fill
process. A table can also be precalculated if the tank dimensions are known.
Available on backorder