• Two solid state outputs capable of up to 5 amps each.
• One solid state output capable of up to 12 amps total.
• Thermal and short circuit protection.
• Monitors voltage and current for two battery supplies.
• Two switch inputs for status monitoring or system control.
The following manual mode behaviour is programmable:
• Automatically force outputs on/off when clock switches off.
• The two inputs can control outputs two and three with
momentary or toggle action.
• Low battery voltage disconnect and reconnect of outputs
when clock is switched off.
• Manual overrides for outputs 1 to 3 using push buttons on
The 411BAM is designed to act as a central component of a small E-Plex system. It can measure the voltage
and current of two separate battery banks, up to 100A. It provides three outputs, auctioneered from the
highest voltage supply and also provides two inputs.
Additionally, when the E-Plex clock is switched off and the 411BAM manual mode features are active they
make the module ideal for a number of different power management scenarios. For example, low battery
voltage detection and automatic disconnect of selected loads, control of power supply to the clock and
managing power supplies to touch screens to avoid data loss.