• E-Plex Programmable
• Monitors Oil Pressure, Temperature, RPM, and Battery Voltage
• Three multipurpose active low digital inputs from sensors on engine
• Three relay outputs
• Reduces wiring and Design Time
• Independent current limited sensor power supply
• Weather sealed case
• Low Cost
• Compatible with E-Plex modules and displays
The E-Plex 245EM Engine Monitor can be used for automotive, marine, and industrial applications.
Accurately determines Oil Pressure in engine. This transducer has 0-100mV output and operates
from -20 to 85 degrees Celsius. (Supplied by Measurement Specialties (Part#:MSP3101P1-ND).
The monitor connects to sensor (LM34DZ temperature probe) to read engine temperature. The
245EM can also monitor engine RPM’s, and battery voltage, and contains an independent current
limited power supply that prevents damage due to sensor failure or short circuit. Lastly, the 245EM
can connect to an E-Plex bus to relay information to a graphical display.