• Can be used to sense pressure, temperature, and ﬂuid levels.
• Reads values from 0 – 300 ohms.
• Table generator for custom value conversions.
• Interfaces with standard resistive tank senders.
• Allows for parallel interface to analog gauges.
• Detects dry contact open / close.
• LEN value 3.
• Standard EP3 connection.
The E-Plex 319RSM is used to measure resistances for standard gauges used in tank level monitoring.
The module allows for analog gauges to be connected in parallel with the module so that localized monitoring
can always be checked in the event of electrical failure. The E-Plex resistive sense module can read the
analog value of a gauge and display it at other locations.
With the digital input feature, the module can detect dry contact open / close for applications like door and
window magnetic reed switches.